We carry coaxial, triaxial and high voltage cables. All these cables are cables with a coaxial structure and are defined by at least one inner conductor and one outer conductor. Triaxial cables have a further outer conductor, which is usually used for additional shielding of interference radiation. On the following pages you will discover the great variety of different cable types and designs. We have grouped the individual cable types according to their area of application and properties to make it easier for you to choose.
You can obtain suitable high-voltage cables assembled with SHV, MHV and BNC-HT connectors from us.
- Measuring and testing technology
- Radio and reception technology
- Antenna technology
- Multimedia and video application
- digital TV and SAT
- studio and building technology
- sensitive measuring application
- for industrial production
- Studio application
- Video and camera technology